These are starting prices. Actual prices will vary depending on the complexity of your request.
If you’re interested, send me an email including:
– a relevant subject line! (for example “sketch commission Nurin Lavellan”)
– a description of your character(s). Please include all information related to their appearance
– as many reference pictures as you’ve got (art by others, faceclaims, colour refs etc)
– which of the above styles you’d like
– amount of characters
– whether or not you want an added background
– whether or not there’s a deadline
– your PayPal email (unless you’re Dutch)
I’ll send you a price & time estimate for your commission.
– My freelance workdays are monday, tuesday and saturday. I can only answer e-mails and work on your commission on those days.
– I’ll send you several updates throughout the process for you to give feedback on. Please try to address all necessary corrections as early as possible.
– You’ll receive a digital high resolution file of your commission. Prints are not included.
– If you don’t want me to post the finished image to my social media, please specify beforehand.
– If there’s a deadline for your commission and it’s within 14 days of your initial email, I charge an extra 20% since I’ll have to move my schedule around for you.
– Are you my Patron? Don’t forget to tell me! All Patrons get a 5% discount on commissions.
– Unless you have a Dutch bank account, payment is through Paypal only. PayPal fees (5%) to the commissioner’s charge.
– For every commission over 50 euros, payment is split in half. The first half is due after I send you the initial sketch. The second half comes after you’ve approved of the final image.
– For every commission under 50 euros, all payment is due up front.
– Please always await my PayPal invoice before paying! That’s the best way to make sure it all goes right.
– If you’d prefer to arrange payment in a different way, let me know! We can probably work something out that works for the both of us.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me! 🙂 I look forward to working with you!