Thank you for your interest! All applications are handled through a Google Form, so that I can collect all the necessary info in one place. When I receive the form, I’ll send you a price & time estimate for your commission. Once you’ve confirmed, I’ll officially put you on the list.
You can see the progress of my current commissions and the wait list on this Trello board.
- I don’t work freelance full-time, so I only have limited time each week to work on commissions and reply to emails.
- I’ll send you several updates throughout the process for you to give feedback on. Please try to address all necessary corrections as early as possible.
- You’ll receive a digital high resolution file of your commission. Prints are not included.
- If there’s a deadline for your commission and it’s within 14 days of your application, I charge an extra 20% since I’ll have to move my schedule around for you.
- I reserve the right to refuse any commission request at my discretion if I’m uncomfortable with the subject or for whatever reason feel like it does not suit me.
- Unless you have a Dutch bank account and can pay through direct wire transfer, payment is through PayPal only. PayPal fees (5%) to the commissioner’s charge.
- Please always await my PayPal invoice before paying! That’s the best way to make sure it all goes right.
- For every commission of €50 and over, payment is split in half. The first half is due up front. The second half comes after you’ve approved of the final image. I will send you the high resolution image after all payment has been received.
- For every commission under €50, all payment is due up front.
- If you’d prefer to schedule payment in a different way, let me know! We can probably work something out that works for the both of us.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me 🙂 I look forward to working with you!